Due to the almost daily rise of new equipment, parts, and labor costs,
we at Bristol Heating and Air Conditioning offer you a planned
maintenance program for your heating and cooling system.
Our service technicians will perform the following service operations:
- Replace or clean air filters (home owner supplied)
- Check and clean humidifier
- Check and maintain correct compressor oil levels
- Check and drain lines and pans
- Oil fan motors
- Check coils
- Check for correct electric heater operations
- Check for correct voltage and amperage draw
- Check electrical connections
- Make a visual check of ductwork and the entire system as a whole
The purpose of
planned maintenance is the same as that of the periodic maintenance you
have performed on your automobile. We want to prevent major breakdowns
and expense through proper maintenance and checkout procedures. If the
system is finely tuned bi-annually (two times per year) this will help
insure year round comfort and efficiency, but does not guarantee
breakdown may not occur.
The extra benefit of our Discount Club is that you will always be
assured of priority service, (24 hours per day) even when extreme
weather conditions may be a factor. Also you will not be charged any
overtime rates after regular hours or on weekends, and will receive a
10% discount on any parts whether during emergency breakdowns or if
found during the routine maintenance check.
Call today for more
information and pricing.